This service allows checking in and paying for the excess baggage on more favourable terms, as well as avoiding unnecessary formalities and excess time expenditure at the airport.
Terms of excess baggage service:
- The service is a service for the acquisition of excess baggage is opened 48 hours prior to flight departure and closes 3 hours before departure;
- You have a purchased ticket;
- If your baggage exceeds the norm established and specified in the purchased ticket, you can purchase additional baggage weight times 1 kg. taking advantage of this service in advance;
- Booked extra baggage after payment is fixed in your reservation and is assigned to the boarding pass at check-in desk at the airport. Keep the receipt until the completion of registration;
- If you want to stay in a certain place in the cabin in advance, you can use the "Seat Selection."
In order to get information on current prices of service for the purchased ticket you should fill in the below form.