«Rules of passengers conduct on board» are adopted by Limited Liability Company «I FLY» (hereinafter iFly) in order to ensure flight safety, prevention of public order disturbance and other violations committed on board of the aircraft and civil aviation surface facilities, as well as for enhancing passenger comfort.
These Rules are binding on all iFly passengers.
Besides, additional rules of carriage are applied:
for pregnant women
for special needs passengers
for passengers with pets
full text of the rules of carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo
|for passengers with children||for pregnant women||for special needs passengers||for passengers with pets||Full text of the rules of carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo|
Passengers are entitled to:
- Require any of the services provided for by a contract of air carriage as set forth in the ticket;
- Address to crew members and ask for protection, if their life, health or honor and dignity, or aircraft are threatened.
- Observe the generally accepted rules of conduct;
- Promptly react to the requirements of the Aircraft pilot in command and other crew members’ recommendations;
- Place hand baggage and personal belongings into the designated place only, as shown by flight attendants;
- Keep safety seatbelts fastened when «Fasten Your Seatbelts» panel is on.
Passengers are forbidden to:
- Carry on board of the aircraft flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive and other hazardous materials and items;
- Take from the third parties any baggage, packages and other items for carriage on board and hand over their baggage to strange people;
- Cause situations threatening flight safety or life, health, honor and dignity of other passengers and crew, use any verbal insult or, all the more so, physical violence towards them;
- Treat crew members and/or other passengers with disrespect or aggression;
- Disturb resting passengers without need;
- Interfere with the crew’s work (or keep the crew from its work);
- Take alcoholic drinks except for those offered on board of the aircraft. Alcoholic drinks are not offered to passengers who have not reached the age of eighteen. This rule is also applicable, if a minor passenger travels with his/her parents;
- Smoke at any time during the flight;
- Use safety equipment without special instructions of the crew;
- Use during the time of taxing, take off, descending and landing the electronic devices and communication media;
- Damage the Airline’s property and/or take it out from the cabin.
In the event of violation of these Rules,
the modern international air law, national legislation of 166 states (including the RF) that ratified the Convention on Crimes and Some Other Activities Performed on Board signed in Tokyo in 1963 and also the applicable Airline’s Rules of passengers conduct on board provide for:
- Stopping servicing with alcoholic drinks of a passenger who is impaired by alcohol or any other intoxication;
- Taking from passengers for the period of flight (with further return) of alcoholic drinks, including those acquired in duty-free shops on board of the aircraft;
- Applying coercive measures against a person who refuses to meet the requirements of the Aircraft pilot in command;
- Removal of disturbing passenger from board at the nearest point of landing and compensation by such passenger of the Airline’s costs in connection with his/her intolerable conduct;
- Delivery of such passenger to law enforcement bodies, irrespective of the state of landing;
- Compensation by the passenger of a damage to the Airline’s property;
- Deprivation of passenger’s right to use carrier’s services in future and unilateral termination of the concluded contract of air carriage without refund;
- Making such incident public as much as possible, using mass media and special web-sites.
Aircraft Pilot in command is entitled to:
- Give instructions in order to observe these Rules and ensure flight safety (including deny transportation to a passenger being under alcoholic or drug influence when boarding the aircraft);
- Apply any measures, including coercive ones, against those persons who by their actions create immediate threat of the flight safety and refuse to obey the pilot in command instructions;
- Remove such persons from board of the aircraft and deliver them to the law enforcement bodies upon arrival to the nearest airdrome;
Administrative and/or criminal actions can be brought against such persons in accordance with the RF laws and international law.
Passenger can get acquainted with these rules:
- at the points of ticket purchase;
- in Airline administration offices;
- in travel agency branches;
- on a ticket form;
- at the Airline’s web-site with the full text of the «Rules of passengers conduct on board of the aircraft».