What can I take with me on board?
As cabin baggage passengers are allowed to carry only one piece of baggage of not more than 5 kg for economy class and maximum 10 kg for business class, dimensions no more than 55х40х20 cm. Cabin baggage is included in the free baggage allowance.
In addition to hand luggage, the following items are allowed in the aircraft cabin:
- handbag/briefcase/ backpack, the weight and the dimensions of which are established by rules of the Carrier;
- a flower bouquet;
- Baby food for use on board;
- suit holdall;
- the device for carrying baby (baby cradle, child restraint system for children up to two years, baby carriage and other devices) when transporting a child, the dimensions of which are established by the rules of the Carrier, and allow to place them safely in the aircraft cabin on the shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger seat;
- medical supplies and special products in quantity needed during the flight;
- crutches, canes, walkers, rollator, foldable wheelchair used by the passenger and having dimensions that allow to place them safely in the aircraft cabin on the shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger seat;
- goods purchased in duty free shops at the airport, packed in a sealed plastic bag, the weight and dimensions of which are established by rules of the Carrier.
The items listed above in this paragraph are not presented for weighing and not subject for check in or labeling.